Harrison Square Luxury Condos in Oxford’s Downtown Historic District
Oxford’s Newest Downtown Luxury Condos!
1200 Harrison Avenue
Visit Website: www.HarrisonSquareOxford.com
NEW CONDOMINIUMS NEXT TO THE SQUARE!
Courthouse Square Historic Preservation District
- Distinctive Open Concept Plans
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms
- 11′ 6″ Ceiling Height on 1st Floor, 10′ Ceiling Height on Floors 2 and 3
- Classic 8′ Solid Core Two Panel Doors
- French Doors to Access Your Private and Spacious Balcony
- High Performance and Energy Efficient Aluminum Clad Wood Windows
- Gas Fireplaces
- Hand Scraped Engineered Wood Flooring
- Front Loaded Washer and Dryer in Your Own Utility Room
- Bosch 5 Burner Stove Top Oven
- Bosch 84” Refrigerator with French Doors and Bottom Freezer
- Bosch Super Quiet Dishwasher
- Elegant 3cm Quartz Countertops
- Subway Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Custom Designed Double-Tier Cabinetry with Ambient Under Cabinet Lighting
- Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Wine Cooler
- State of the Art Controlled Access System
- Private Gated Community with Elevator and Reserved Parking Space
- Rooftop Terrace with Stunning Views and Gas Grill
Two Extraordinary Commercial Retail Spaces Available
Contact Mark Cleary, RE/MAX Legacy Realty 713-303-8924
E-mail: MarkCCleary@gmail.com for Prices, Availability, Floor Plans & Renderings
Building & Residence Features and Location Map.
Architect: Alger Design Studio, P.A. Oxford, Mississippi
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. Policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, or national origin. Developer reserves the right to make or adjust specifications without notice. All renderings, floor plans, features and photography are artist’s depictions only. Features, pricing and dimensions shown herein are subject to change without notice. All dimensions are approximate. Oral and e-mail representations cannot be relied upon as accuratly stating the representations of the Developer.